Dermatological examination is a crucial step to exclude, diagnose or monitor a dermatological disorder.
In addition to those with known skin diseases who, in agreement with the specialist, will be subject to periodic checks, they may be sent by their own dermatologist to ascertain the nature of the symptoms as anomalies found at the neo level such as: presence of cutaneous eruptions of various types; presence of pomegranates and / or angioedema with or without pain; persistent itching; change of color or texture of the skin.
- Prevention, early diagnosis and skin cancer therapy treatment of skin diseases with immunological pathogenesis (psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, bullous diseases, vitiligo and alopecia areata)
- skin disorders (acne, androgenetic alopecia and hyperhidrosis)
- skin infections
- sexually transmitted diseases
- alopecia areata
This technique allows to obtain digital images of the many features that make up the intimate structure of the nails, which are not otherwise detectable with the naked eye.
- Dermatological surgery
- Removal of moles
- Removal of cutaneous melanoma
- Removing basal cellular epitelials and cell spine
- Laser surgery for ablation of non-snow skin malformations (warts, chondilomatosis), cutaneous and precancerous tumors
- Cryosurgery for removal of viral warts, seborrheic keratoses, precancerous cutaneous