Neurology is the branch of medicine that deals with anatomy and pathologies inherent in the various brain areas and all related functions.
These features include:
The affective-emotional, cognitive and behavioral sphere
- Organization of information from the environment: learning, memory, conceptual processing, logic processes
- Locomotive activity
- The language
- The sphere of sensitivity
- Coordination of movements and balance.
Ambulatory activities and appropriate diagnostic examinations allow to perform a complete diagnostic and therapeutic study (including follow-up) of patients with neurological disorders.
- Central nervous system disorders: movement disorders, epilepsy, vascular diseases of the central nervous system, neurodegenerative diseases;
- Peripheral nervous system disorders: peripheral neuropathies, cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral radiculitis, cervical and lumbosacral plessopathies
- Neuromuscular diseases: inflammatory and degenerative myopathies, myasthenia, myasthenic syndromes;
- Sleep Disorders, Insomnia, Night Apnea Syndrome
- Cognitive Disorders
- Brain stroke
- Headaches and Headaches, Depression and Anxiety States
- Disk Ernie
SIEMENS ACUSON S 2000:Digital ultrasound ultrasound with ecocolordoppler module with multifrequency probes. It has a vast clinical utility program, ensuring superb image quality in a wide range of exams.
- Specialist neurological visit
- Electromyography (EMG), which represents the recording of muscular electrical activity.