It is the branch of medicine that deals with the recovery of the main motor functions that the patient may have lost for different incidence, eg. after surgery, trauma or pathology. It primarily involves a limitation of activity and participation in active life, through the reduction of motor function and cognitive function.
The physiatric visit aims to identify a personalized rehabilitation project and the causes of pain. It is valid for all patients from the age of 14 who complain for soft tissue aches (discs, ligaments, tendons, and nerves).
- Pain in the joints (coxalgia, genitalia, scapula-humeral perigastritis, tendinitis)
- postal alterations
- Disability of spinal cord or peripheral nerves (tetraplegia, paraplegia, facial paresis etc.)
- Disability from degenerative malignancies (Parkinson’s-SLA-Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post-stroke or cerebral surgery
- Gold-raphynia dysphagia (swallowing alteration)
Stesura progetti riabilitativi
Terapie Fisiche (Laserterapia, tecarterapia, onde d’urto, ultrasuonoterapia, Elettroterapia antalgica, magnetoterapia)